Friday, August 31, 2012

The UK Prepper Radio Network: After The Show

We hope you enjoyed Friday's UK Prepper Radio Network broadcast as much as we did.  If you missed it you can listen here: Listen to the show Review on PurifiCup from 51:11 -54:15 ]  



The host, Tom Linden, had nothing but the best to say about PurifiCup.  Not only does he like our portable water filter, he recommends it to all outdoors types of people as well as all preppers.


"The truth is, I think it's fantastic!...The proof is that I'm still here and not in a hospital ward...I tested it, first time, at a dirty, brown-colored, water fowl, feces infested lake... I drank 2 cups." 
- Tom Linden                 
Learn more about our products and where you can get your own visit our website by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Having been involved in Survival and Prepping since the 80’s I thought
    I had seen it all, you know the old saying “There is nothing new under
    the sun” springs to mind.
    But then I saw the Purificup, and I thought if half of what they say
    on their website is true then I want one.
    It was better than that, as it did what it said on the tin, it simply
    purified dirty water to make it safe to drink. My first test with the
    Purificup was with dirty brown waterfowl faeces infested lake water
    that sounded dramatic did it not? But you know the water looked dirty,
    it was brown and there where ducks on the lake.
    I followed the simple instructions and filled the outer cup with lake
    water and attached it to the filter, instantly the water flowed
    through the filter into the inner cup below, clear and purified, it
    tasted cool and refreshing to my surprise.
    As I turned around I could see that I had attracted an audience of
    around 30 onlookers some of which also tasted the filtered water and
    enjoyed it too.
    The best compliment I can give Purificup is that the top SERE
    instructor in the UK is now testing it with a view to including it in
    Fast Jet Pilot survival packs.
    With the Purificup you will never ever need to boil water again.

    ReplyDelete